- Below are the current entries I have as of 9:30am
- If anyone is missing or their events are not correct, please let me know email@example.com
- I will be working on relays this evening
- *REMINDER: Please play via cash/check in a labeled enveloped. It is $5 per event
ROCK the BLOCKS
LAST CALL Rock the Blocks
Hope everyone had an enjoyable thanksgiving break and are ready to get back into the pool on Monday!
REMINDER Please email your Rock the Block entries to coach meg asap. firstname.lastname@example.org. They are due tomorrow, Sunday November 27th.
Below are the entries so far. If there is a mistake or your swimmer is missing please let us know.
Week of 11/21/2022 Annoucements
I hope everyone enjoyed their snow day and long weekend! Here are the announcements/reminders for this week
Monday and Tuesday are our only practice days this week. Enjoy your Thanksgiving!
Please e-mail your events for Rock the Blocks to Coach Meg ASAP. Deadline in this Sunday
**if this is your FIRST meet I recommend swimming two events; a freestyle and a backstroke. Experienced swimmers should be doing 3-4 events**
Make sure you complete your registration for swim team by the end of the week
SNOW DAY 11/18/2022
As is the case whenever we have a snow day, there is NO PRACTICE TONIGHT. I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will see you Monday 😊
Also for any last minute changes and reminders please sign up for Remind texts. The information is on the homepage
Welcome back all swimmers and new swimmers. We have had a busy first couple of days of practice. It has been great seeing new and old faces:) Please allow some grace as we adjust to the new season(we are actively working on getting more coaches on deck)
A few announcements
1) DOLPHINS will be practicing from 7:15pm to 8:30pm now.
2) There is NO PRACTICE tomorrow (11/17/22)
3) We have been having technical issues with the website. If you would like to participate in the first invitational, Rock the Blocks at East Kentwood, please RSVP your events to coach Megan via email. And please submit payment in cash/check to the pool office (either Doug Thorne and Coach Meg)
RSVP deadline is SUNDAY November 27th
4)If anyone is more tech savvy then myself and would like to volunteer with getting the website running more smoothly let us know:)
If you have trouble subscribing, please use these step-by-step instructions.
**IMPORTANT NOTE: Subscriptions are for daily email updates (you will receive an email between 3am and 5am when there is new content available).
For high priority updates, please check and sign up for our Remind Text updates. Please text "@2cb28h to the #81010